Reports: Sales Operation Manager
|Job grade: Staff
Working time: Fulltime
Working location: Satori Office
- Clients receive all information about complaints of customers, give directions for processing, and submit to Sales Manager for comments, discussion at the briefings.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to implement promotion programs, analyze the benefits of the customer when received, the procedure received to maximize the effectiveness of the marketing plan in accordance with the objectives.
- Plan to visit VIP customers, wholesale customers, regular customers of the company. Receive customer feedback to improve the work.
- Monitor the asset warranty plan for the company, check the warranty plan, warranty operation, maintenance and repair to understand the satisfaction of the company with this activity.
- The organization measures customer satisfaction four times a year. Report the results of the sales manager, find out the cause of bad assessment, failure of customers, and propose solutions for improvement.
- All customer care activities must be documented, continually looking for ways to continually improve the customer care activities of the company.
- To perform well tasks, propose measures to perform assigned tasks and be responsible to the Head of the assigned tasks
- Be attending the symposium of the company; To be authorized to work with the heads of the attached units to guide, urge and grasp the performance of tasks of the units within the scope of their assigned professional operations.
- University degree
- Have at least 1 year experience in the same position.
- Experienced in FMCG, Trading & Distribution is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.