|Position: Sales Man
Reports: Sales Supervisor
|Job grade: Staff
Working time: Full time
Working location: Satori Office
- Growth in sales, output and display in the accounts assigned management
- Develop and update your point of sale development plan.
- Visiting customers according to schedule
- Develop according to company standards, promotional programs
- Monitor and execute Customer Development Agreements
- Supervise of budgets and exhibitions within the scope of responsibility.
- Ensure full display of key SKUs.
- Execute the plan at the assigned account manager
- Work on schedule.
- Keep track of time-consuming promotions
- Advise customer development plan
- Collect customer feedback information, identify and look for new business opportunities
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to drive sales
- Work in the market to find new business opportunities
- The requirements of the management level according to the company criteria
- To perform well tasks, propose measures to perform assigned tasks and be responsible to the Head of the assigned tasks;
- Be attending the symposium of the company; To be authorized to work with the heads of the attached units to guide, urge and grasp the performance of tasks of the units within the scope of their assigned professional operations.
- University degree
- Have at least 1 year experience in the same position.
- Experienced in FMCG, Trading & Distribution is an advantage.
- To learn, to listen and to respond in a standard way.
- Ability to work under pressure.