|Position: Sales Supervisor
Reports: Sales Manager
|Job grade: Staff
Working time: Full time
Working location: Satori Office
- Planning: participate in business planning / allocation of indicators.
- Organize and implement sales
- Deployment and maintenance of routing. Control Distribution Channels
- Promoting the GT channel to implement import / inventory criteria for business plan, promotion program (if any).
- Support – The export control agreement is in line with the price policy & promotion
- Management of staff in the group completed sales targets
- Manage the development of new selling points and maintain the increase of sales point of sale
- Organizing the implementation of trade marketing programs
- POSM management, identification system
- Propaganda Vision-mission-Core values
- Training – participate in training NV under Business Objectives / Plans from time to time
- Ensure Training on Weekly Schedule or in Group Meetings
- Make periodic and unscheduled reports
- Other requirements imposed by management
- To perform well tasks, propose measures to perform assigned tasks and be responsible to the Head of the assigned tasks;
- Be attending the symposium of the company; To be authorized to work with the heads of the attached units to guide, urge and grasp the performance of tasks of the units within the scope of their assigned professional operations.
- University degree
- Have at least 2 years experience in the same position.
- Experienced in FMCG, Trading & Distribution is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.